Dr. Shparber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Shparber, MD is a oncology specialist in Fall River, MA. Dr. Shparber completed a residency at Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Hematology-Internal Medicine Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Internal Medicine. He currently practices at Southcoast Health Center for Cancer Care and is affiliated with Charlton Memorial Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shparber is board certified in Hematology.
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Hematology-Internal Medicine Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- Ny Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Ny Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southcoast Health Center for Cancer Care
Southcoast Health Center for Cancer Care506 Prospect St, Fall River, MA 02720 Existing Patients: (508) 973-7888
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shparber?
He was my Moms doctor for many years and is now mine. We trusted him with my Moms life and now mine. How do you say more than that!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Shparber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Shparber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Shparber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Shparber frequently treats Anemia, Secondary Malignancies, and Breast Cancer.
Dr. Shparber's office is located at 506 Prospect St, Fall River, MA 02720. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Shparber speaks German, Hebrew, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Charlton Memorial Hospital