Dr. Mark Shaya, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Coral Gables, FL. Dr. Shaya completed a residency at Lsu Health Sciences Center, Shreveport. He currently practices at Neurosurgical Institute of Florida and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital.
Neurosurgical Institute of Florida
Neurosurgical Institute of Florida201 Bird Rd, Coral Gables, FL 33146 (305) 325-4873
- Cyberknife Center Of Miami, Other Education — 2006
- Lsu, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Lsu Health Sciences Center, Shreveport, Residency Hospital — 2005
- Baylor Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Baylor University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Undergraduate School — 1995
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shaya?
Amazing doctor! I had to use his expertise when I had a neck injury a few years ago. This was an extremely painful and scary time for me as a working professional with three young children. Dr. Shaya took the time to interpret the test results and really explain all of the treatment options. I had many other doctors that were pushing surgery as the only method available to me. Dr. Shaya educated me on my injury in terms that I could understand and helped me to avoid surgery altogether. I can say I am fully recovered now and would not have fared well if I did not follow his sound advice. When my husband recently fractured his vertebrae, I didn't hesitate to contact Dr. Shaya. The hospital suggested some truly aggressive measures that weren't aligned with our personal practices. He took the time to explain options that again spared us from surgery and were gentle on our pockets, with empathy and kindness and utmost professionalism. SIX stars!
- Mercy Hospital
- Aventura Hospital & Medical Center
- Coral Gables Hospital
- Doctors Hospital
- Hialeah Hospital
- North Shore Medical Center
- Palmetto General Hospital