Dr. Mark Shapiro, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Paramus, NJ. Dr. Shapiro completed a residency at The Mount Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at Blumenthal Cancer Thoracic Sgy and is affiliated with Valley Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Shapiro is board certified in General Surgery.
Blumenthal Cancer Thoracic Sgy
Luckow Pavillion1 Valley Health Plz Fl 2, Paramus, NJ 07652 Existing Patients: (201) 634-5722
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- The Mount Sinai Medical Center and Brigham & Women's Hospital, Other Education — 2009
- Mount Sinai Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2006
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- New York University, Undergraduate School — 2001
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Shapiro?
Dr. Shapiro is very knowledgeable and spent time with me to explain what is going on with me. He took his time to answer all of my questions.
- Valley Hospital