Call (907) 931-5291 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mark Selland, MD is a cardiology specialist in Anchorage, AK. Dr. Selland completed a residency at Virginia Mason Medical Center. He currently practices at Alaska Heart Institute and is affiliated with Alaska Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Selland is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University Of Colorado, Fellowship Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- Washington University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Selland?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Selland, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Selland's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Selland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Selland frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Selland's office is located at 3841 Piper St Ste T1057, Anchorage, AK 99508. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Selland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center