Dr. Mark Sarnak, MD is a nephrology specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Sarnak completed a residency at Mass Genl Hosp. He currently practices at Kidney and Blood Pressure Center and is affiliated with Tufts Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Kidney and Blood Pressure Center
Tufts Medical Center Division of Nephrology35 Kneeland St, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5866
Tufts Medical Center
Tufts Medical Center Nephrology800 Washington St # 391, Boston, MA 02111 Existing Patients: (617) 636-5866
- Tufts New England Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Mass Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Coll Of Phys & Surg, Columbia U, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Sarnak?
Dr. Mark Sarnak is one terrific Doctor. He has a wonderful bedside manner and and is very interesting and informative about all aspects of kidney disease. I would recommend him to family and friends His staff is very professional And helpful. I think the only negative I can think of is the location of his office. I am challenged when it comes to my walking. I park at valet parking and to walk to 35 Kneeland St. Is very difficult for me.
- Tufts Medical Center