Dr. Mark Wallace, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wallace's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Wallace, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Saint Louis, MO. Dr. Wallace completed a residency at Washington U Sch Med. He currently practices at Saint Louis Office. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wallace is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Washington U Sch Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Washington U Sch Med, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Lsu School Of Medicine, Shreveport, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wallace?
Now semi retired he was the real deal
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wallace accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wallace frequently treats Middle Ear Implant Candidacy Evaluation, Home Sleep Study, and Hearing Screening.
Dr. Wallace's office is located at 607 S New Ballas Rd Ste 2300, Saint Louis, MO 63141. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Wallace has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Saint Louis Office
Town & Country Head & Neck607 S New Ballas Rd Ste 2300, Saint Louis, MO 63141 Existing Patients: (314) 251-6394