Dr. Mark Stern, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Stern's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Stern, MD is a cardiology specialist in Mesa, AZ. Dr. Stern completed a residency at Ucla Center Health Scis. He currently practices at Tri-City Cardiology and is affiliated with Banner Baywood Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ucla Center Health Scis, Fellowship Hospital — 1978
- Ucla Center Health Scis, Residency Hospital — 1976
- Los Angeles County Harbor - UCLA Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Health Net of Arizona, Inc.
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Tri-City Cardiology1520 S Dobson Rd Ste 209, Mesa, AZ 85202 Existing Patients: (480) 835-6100
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stern?
Dr. Mark Stern not only saved my life but gave me a life to live I am in severe pts patient and was not going to be able to live one day further without their help dr. Stern dr. Stein and banner Baywood they are true heroes and now I am a survivor thanks to them
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stern accepts your insurance.
Dr. Stern frequently treats Cardiac Electrical System Procedures.
Dr. Stern's office is located at 1520 S Dobson Rd Ste 209, Mesa, AZ 85202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stern has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Gateway Medical Center
- Banner Heart Hospital
- Mountain Vista Medical Center