Dr. Mark Schwartz, DO is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Tulsa, OK. Dr. Schwartz completed a residency at Oklahoma State University-Center for Health Services. He currently practices at Warren Clinic Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Warren Clinic Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery
Warren Clinic Pediatric Orthopedic Surgery6475 S Yale Ave Ste 200, Tulsa, OK 74136 Existing Patients: (918) 494-4460
- Cincinnati Childrens Hospital Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Oklahoma State University-Center for Health Services, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Kansas City University of Medicine and Biosciences, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schwartz?
My 12 year old son was hit by a car and ended up having an open (compound) fracture of his tibia & fibula. Within six hours of being at St. Francis, my son had his first of at least two-three surgeries by Dr. Schwartz. I was SO impressed by not only by how perfectly he performed the surgery, but also his bedside manner when it came to children. I could tell Dr. Schwartz really cared about fixing my son's leg. I highly recommend him!