Dr. Mark Schubert, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Schubert's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Schubert, MD is a allergy & immunology specialist in Phoenix, AZ. Dr. Schubert completed a residency at Banner Good Samaritan Med Center. He currently practices at Allergy Asthma Clinic and is affiliated with Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Schubert is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Phoenix Integrated Surgical Residency Program, Internship Hospital
- Banner Good Samaritan Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University of Arizona, Medical School — 1983
- University of Arizona College of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- American Republic
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Arizona Medical Network
- Arizona PHCS
- Assurant Health
- AZ Benefit Options
- AZ Foundation Medical Care (AZFMC)
- Bankers Life and Casualty
- Banner Health
- Bashas Benefit Trust
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Christian Care
- City of Mesa Health Plan
- Compassionate Care Network (CCN)
- Comprehensive Medical and Dental Program (CMDP)
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- HealthCare Consortium of Arizona
- Lincoln Financial Group
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Maricopa Foundation For Medical Care
- Mayo Clinic
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Meritain Health
- National Association for the Self-Employed (NASE)
- One Health
- Operating Engineers Health & Welfare Plan
- Physicians Mutual
- Principal Life
- Private HealthCare Systems
- Secure Care Indemnity
- Self Pay
- Three Rivers Provider Network
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- Wausau Benefits
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Zenith Administrators Inc
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Schubert?
Dr. Schubert is one of the nicest doctors I have ever been to. He cares about his patients and is always willing to help you no matter what. He takes time with you and listens to what you have to say. I started my journey with Dr. Schubert 3 years ago and I am glad I did.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Schubert accepts your insurance.
Dr. Schubert frequently treats Environmental Allergies.
Dr. Schubert's office is located at 300 W Clarendon Ave Ste 120, Phoenix, AZ 85013. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Schubert has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Banner - University Medical Center Phoenix
- Banner Desert Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
- St. Joseph's Hospital And Medical Center
Allergy Asthma Clinic
Allergy Asthma Clinic300 W Clarendon Ave Ste 120, Phoenix, AZ 85013 (602) 277-3337
Allergy Asthma Clinic2905 W Warner Rd Ste 24, Chandler, AZ 85224 (480) 834-1352
Allergy Asthma Clinic13967 W Grand Ave Ste 102, Surprise, AZ 85374 (623) 556-9060
Allergy Asthma Clinic18325 N Allied Way Ste 120, Phoenix, AZ 85054 (602) 277-3337
Allergy Asthma Clinic2525 W Greenway Rd Ste 240, Phoenix, AZ 85023 (602) 993-7540