Dr. Mark Pascale, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pascale's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Pascale, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Pascale completed a residency at Malcom Randall VA Medical Center. He currently practices at McBride Orthopedic Hospital Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Pascale is board certified in Orthopaedic Sports Medicine.
- University OK, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- Malcom Randall VA Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1987
- University FL, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Hughston Special Med Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1986
- GA Bapt Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Florida College of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
McBride Orthopedic Hospital Clinic9600 Broadway Ext, Oklahoma City, OK 73114 Existing Patients: (405) 230-9270
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pascale?
Follow up visit on left hip. Things appear great and we visited about various things to further recovery.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pascale accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pascale frequently treats Knee & Lower Limb Surgery and Shoulder & Upper Arm Surgery.
Dr. Pascale's office is located at 9600 Broadway Ext, Oklahoma City, OK 73114. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pascale has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.