Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (201) 254-7618, and for other questions, call (551) 996-5900.
Dr. Mark Pascal, MD is a hematology specialist in Hackensack, NJ. Dr. Pascal completed a residency at The New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center. He currently practices at Regional Cancer Care Associates and is affiliated with Hackensack University Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Meml Sloan-Kettering Canc C, Fellowship Hospital — 1979
- The New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1977
- The New York Hospital-Cormell University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1976
- The New York Hospital-Cornell University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Devon Health
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Pascal?
One of the best doctors I’ve ever come in contact with
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Pascal, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Pascal's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Pascal accepts your insurance.
Dr. Pascal frequently treats Anemia, Bleeding Disorders, and Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia).
Dr. Pascal's office is located at 92 2nd St, Hackensack, NJ 07601. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Pascal has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Hackensack University Medical Center