Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (310) 853-5336.
Dr. Mark Grossman, MD
New Patient(310) 853-5336
Dr. Mark Grossman, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Los Angeles, CA. Dr. Grossman completed a residency at Cedars Sinai Medical Center. He currently practices at UCLA Health Brentwood Internal Medicine & Pediatrics and is affiliated with UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Grossman is board certified in Internal Medicine.
UCLA Health Brentwood Internal Medicine & Pediatrics
Ucla Medical Group - Brentwood11980 San Vicente Blvd Ste 102, Los Angeles, CA 90049 Existing Patients: (310) 853-5336
- Cedars Sinai Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Loyola U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Grossman?
I have recommended him. I have received excellent care.
- UCLA Santa Monica Medical Center
- Mattel Children's Hospital UCLA
- Ronald Reagan UCLA Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Grossman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Grossman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Grossman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Grossman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Grossman frequently treats Neck Strain (incl. Whiplash Injury), Influenza (Flu), and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Grossman's office is located at 11980 San Vicente Blvd Ste 102, Los Angeles, CA 90049. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Grossman speaks Japanese and English. View profile to see all.