Dr. Fixley has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Fixley, MD is a pulmonologist in Woodward, OK. Dr. Fixley completed a residency at U Kans Med Ctr. He currently practices at Oklahoma Cardiovascular Assocs and is affiliated with Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Fixley is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- McGill U, Fellowship Hospital — 1976
- U Kans Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1975
- U Kans Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1973
- University Of Kansas School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1972
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Fixley?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Fixley, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Fixley's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Fixley accepts your insurance.
Dr. Fixley frequently treats Obstructive Lung Disease, Sleep Apnea, and Pulmonary Vascular Conditions.
Dr. Fixley's office is located at 908 19th St Ste 310, Woodward, OK 73801. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Mercy Hospital Oklahoma City
Oklahoma Cardiovascular Assocs