Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Bissing, DO is a cardiology specialist in Des Moines, IA. Dr. Bissing completed a residency at University Iowa Hosps And Clinics. He currently practices at Mercy One Iowa Heart Center and is affiliated with Guthrie County Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- University Iowa Hosps And Clinics, Residency Hospital
- Kansas City Univ Of Medicine Bioscience College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bissing?
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Bissing, DO on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Bissing's profile.
Dr. Bissing specializes in Adult Congenital Heart Conditions, Cardiac Electrical System Procedures, and Heart Conditions. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bissing frequently treats the following conditions: Aortic Valve Disease, Heart Disease, and Aneurysm. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Bissing's office is located at 411 Laurel St Ste A250, Des Moines, IA 50314. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Bissing provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Bissing, DO is affiliated with Guthrie County Hospital and Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center.
Dr. Bissing has over 33 years of healthcare experience.
- Guthrie County Hospital
- Mercyone Des Moines Medical Center
- Mercyone Newton Medical Center
Mercy One Iowa Heart Center
Iowa Heart Center at Laurel411 Laurel St Ste A250, Des Moines, IA 50314 (515) 235-5000
Iowa Heart Center - West
Iowa Heart Center - West5880 University Ave, West Des Moines, IA 50266 (515) 633-3600