Call (571) 470-7953 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mark Rubinstein, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Reston, VA. Dr. Rubinstein completed a residency at Pennsylvania Hospital | University of Michigan. He currently practices at Otolaryngology Associates and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubinstein is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- Pennsylvania Hospital | University of Michigan, Residency Hospital
- Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School
- University of Michigan, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University, Thomas Jefferson University, Medical School — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubinstein?
The highlight of the visit is the interaction with Doc. Rubinstein!!! Totally Professional while creating a comfortable space to hear and understand what he is telling you as he encourages questions from patient. Creates a safe comfortable setting in preparation for your procedure that continues to day of procedure right to the last visit after the procedure. A very rare experience unlike any I have experienced in dealing with health care professionals in my lifetime. Award winning, top professional/person!!!! THANK YOU Dr. Rubinstein…you are a highly esteemed professional/person. Can’t believe I am saying this…”I look forward to my next procedure”
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rubinstein has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Rubinstein, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Rubinstein's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Rubinstein accepts your insurance.
Dr. Rubinstein frequently treats Allergic Rhinitis, Earwax Buildup, and Chronic Sinusitis.
Dr. Rubinstein's office is located at 1850 Town Center Pkwy Ste 305, Reston, VA 20190. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rubinstein speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital