Dr. Mark Rubinstein, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Fairfax, VA. Dr. Rubinstein completed a residency at University of Michigan / Ann Arbor. He currently practices at Otolaryngology Associates PC and is affiliated with Reston Hospital Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rubinstein is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Pennsylvania Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Pennsylvania Hospital Of University of Pennsylvania Health System, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- National Elevator
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rubinstein?
Dr. Rubinstein performed a rhinoplasty on me a few weeks ago and I absolutely love the results. He is an extremely knowledgeable and caring professional. My nose looks very natural and he promised me it would. There isn’t anything bad I can say about him. He is someone who cares about his patients and their concerns. He also followed up the same day I had surgery to check up on me which I thought was extremely thoughtful and reassuring. I would also like to mention that the entire surgery procedure went smoothly. The staff at the clinic and surgery center were kind and trusting. 100% recommend him!
- Reston Hospital Center
- Inova Fair Oaks Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital