Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Rettenmaier, MD is a oncology specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Rettenmaier completed a residency at University of California Davis Medical Center. He currently practices at Southern California Gynecologic Oncology and is affiliated with St. Joseph Hospital Orange. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rettenmaier is board certified in Gynecological Oncology.
- University Of Californiadavis Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University of California, Irvine, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- University of California Davis Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1981
- University of Iowa, Undergraduate School — 1973
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net of California
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Southern California Gynecologic Oncology
Southern California Gynecologic Oncology1010 W La Veta Ave Ste 775, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (949) 749-2330
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rettenmaier?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rettenmaier frequently treats Skin Screenings, Oral Cancer Screening, and Cancer Screening.
Dr. Rettenmaier's office is located at 1010 W La Veta Ave Ste 775, Orange, CA 92868. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rettenmaier has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Joseph Hospital Orange