Dr. Mark Reed, DPM is a podiatric surgery specialist in Placentia, CA. Dr. Reed completed a residency at University Of California San Francisco / Veterans Administration Medical Center. He currently practices at Placentia-Linda Foot & Ankle Group, Podiatry Associates and is affiliated with Placentia - Linda Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Reed is board certified in Foot Surgery.
Placentia-Linda Foot & Ankle Group, Podiatry Associates
Mark Reed, DPM1275 N Rose Dr Ste 136, Placentia, CA 92870 Existing Patients: (714) 528-3668
- Hadassah University Hospital Podiatric Surgical Fellowship, Jerusalem, Isreal, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- University Of California San Francisco / Veterans Administration Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1990
- University Of California At San Francisco (Ucsf) & Veterans Administration San Francisco Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Usc & Lac Med Ctr--Ca College Of Podiatric Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- California State University, Los Angeles, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Reed?
Dr. Mark Reed, is my new best friend. My first visit with Dr. Reed I was scared and in a lot of pain. This was my first broken bone ever. I was dying in my head. Dr. Reed was so patient and explained everything to me so that I understood exactly what happened, what was happening, and his plan for a full recovery minus surgery!.. It 12 weeks to completely heal and I am forever thankful. He removed a ingrown nail from my other foot. I RECOMMEND DR.REED FOR ALL YOU FOOT CARE NEEDS!
- Placentia - Linda Hospital