Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Rasak, DO is a cardiology specialist in Livonia, MI. Dr. Rasak completed a residency at Botsford Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Clinical Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital
- Botsford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Botsford Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Clinical Associates17880 Farmington Rd, Livonia, MI 48152 Existing Patients: (248) 615-7300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rasak?
New patient visit Great listener and brilliant mind. I'm a patient for life!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rasak frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rasak's office is located at 17880 Farmington Rd, Livonia, MI 48152. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rasak has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University Hospital - University of Michigan