Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Rasak, DO is a cardiology specialist in Livonia, MI. Dr. Rasak completed a residency at Botsford Hospital. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Clinical Associates and is affiliated with Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Michigan / Ann Arbor, Fellowship Hospital
- Botsford Hospital, Residency Hospital
- Botsford Hospital, Internship Hospital
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cardiovascular Clinical Associates17880 Farmington Rd, Livonia, MI 48152 Existing Patients: (248) 615-7300
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rasak?
great doctor! never rushes me and makes sure all questions are answered
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rasak has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Rasak frequently treats Heart Conditions.
Dr. Rasak's office is located at 17880 Farmington Rd, Livonia, MI 48152. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Ascension Providence Hospital, Southfield Campus
- Beaumont Hospital - Dearborn
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills
- Beaumont Hospital, Royal Oak
- University Hospital - University of Michigan