Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Stromberg accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mark Stromberg, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Towson, MD. Dr. Stromberg completed a residency at Union Memorial Hospital. He currently practices at Alexa F Faraday MD LLC and is affiliated with Greater Baltimore Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Stromberg is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- Union Memorial Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1985
- U Md, Internship Hospital — 1982
- University of Maryland School Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Alexa F Faraday MD LLC6701 N Charles St Ste 4106, Towson, MD 21204 Existing Patients: (410) 828-0905
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stromberg?
15 years and counting. He’s thorough and has a dry wit. He’s helped me through at least one emergency and saved the life of another I know by diagnosing an infection others did not recognize. Great guy all around. Hope he stays in practice a while longer.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Stromberg frequently treats Familial Hypercholesterolemia, Sinusitis, and Acute Sinusitis.
Dr. Stromberg's office is located at 6701 N Charles St Ste 4106, Towson, MD 21204. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Stromberg has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Greater Baltimore Medical Center
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
- UM St. Joseph Medical Center