Dr. Mark Stampehl, MD is a cardiology specialist in Columbia, MO. Dr. Stampehl completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Missouri Heart Center and is affiliated with HSHS St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Missouri Heart Center
Missouri Heart Center1605 E Broadway Ste 300, Columbia, MO 65201 Existing Patients: (573) 256-7700
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 2000
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stampehl?
This gentleman is not just a dr he is a phenomenal physician. He saved my mother’s life on more than one occasion. He has the philosophy that all patients should get the best care possible. I also witnessed his dire respect for the nurses he works with. My mother was a patient of Doctor Dove’s before he retired and Dr Stampehl was a perfect fit for her. I will never forget him and his influence on my mom and how she respected him and trusted him. You honestly cannot go wrong with this doctor.
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center