Dr. Mark Stampehl, MD is a cardiology specialist in Springfield, IL. Dr. Stampehl completed a residency at Baylor University. He currently practices at Prairie Cardiovascular Consultants, Ltd. and is affiliated with HSHS St. John's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Prairie Cardiovascular Consultants, Ltd.
Springfield Office619 E MASON ST, Springfield, IL 62701 (217) 788-0706
- Baylor University, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Baylor University, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Baylor University, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Saint Louis University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2004
- Washington University, St Louis, Undergraduate School — 2000
- University of Missouri / Columbia Campus, Undergraduate School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- HAP Insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Stampehl?
This gentleman is not just a dr he is a phenomenal physician. He saved my mother’s life on more than one occasion. He has the philosophy that all patients should get the best care possible. I also witnessed his dire respect for the nurses he works with. My mother was a patient of Doctor Dove’s before he retired and Dr Stampehl was a perfect fit for her. I will never forget him and his influence on my mom and how she respected him and trusted him. You honestly cannot go wrong with this doctor.
- HSHS St. John's Hospital
- Memorial Medical Center