Dr. Mark Rasmussen, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Leawood, KS. Dr. Rasmussen completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic of Kansas City and is affiliated with AdventHealth Shawnee Mission. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Rasmussen is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic of Kansas City
Orthopaedic and Sports Medicine Clinic of Kansas City3651 College Blvd Ste 100b, Leawood, KS 66211 Existing Patients: (913) 362-0031
- Orth Rsch Va, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Kansas School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rasmussen?
Scoped my right knee following an injury... in my experience he was thorough and provided good long-term advice. Repaired 2 meniscus tears and found a bone spur which did not show up on the MRI. I am now 2 years post-repair, and his advice regarding running has me back in business at age 57
- AdventHealth Shawnee Mission