Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (630) 219-1910, and for other questions, call (630) 718-2660.
Dr. Mark Ottolin, MD is a cardiology specialist in Naperville, IL. Dr. Ottolin completed a residency at University of Illinois Hospital. He currently practices at DuPage Medical Group - Official and is affiliated with Edward Hospital - Main Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loyola University Stritch School Of Med, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Illinois of Chicago, Internship Hospital
- University of Illinois Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Buckeye Community Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
DuPage Medical Group - Official
Cardiology100 Spalding Dr Ste 400, Naperville, IL 60540 Call
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ottolin?
You probably are not use to a doctor telling you exacting like it is instead of what you want to hear. He is a true professional, who cares deeply about his patients and their well being.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Ottolin, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ottolin's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ottolin accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ottolin frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertension, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Ottolin's office is located at 100 Spalding Dr Ste 400, Naperville, IL 60540. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ottolin has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Edward Hospital - Main Campus