Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (507) 405-0046.
Dr. Mark Litzow, MD
New Patient(507) 405-0046
Dr. Mark Litzow, MD is a hematology specialist in Rochester, MN. Dr. Litzow completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. He currently practices at Mayo Clinic - Minnesota and is affiliated with Mayo Clinic - Rochester. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Litzow is board certified in Hematology.
Mayo Clinic - Minnesota
Rochester - Cancer200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905 Call
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Litzow?
Dr Litzow is brilliant, professional, cordial and caring. A superb doctor really focused on the welfare of his patients.
- Mayo Clinic - Rochester
- Mayo Clinic Hospital, Saint Marys Campus
- Mercyone North Iowa Medical Center
- Regional Health Services Of Howard County
- Trinity Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Litzow has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Litzow, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Litzow's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Litzow accepts your insurance.
Dr. Litzow frequently treats Myeloproliferative Disorders, Acute Leukemia, and Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Dr. Litzow's office is located at 200 1st St SW, Rochester, MN 55905. Find other locations and directions.