Dr. Mark Jajkowski, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Buffalo, NY. Dr. Jajkowski completed a residency at University at Buffalo - State University of New York. He currently practices at Mercy Hospital Cardiothoracic Surgical Associates and is affiliated with Catholic Health - St. Joseph Campus. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Jajkowski is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Mercy Hospital Cardiothoracic Surgical Associates
Mercy Hospital Cardiothoracic Surgical Associates515 Abbott Rd Ste 310, Buffalo, NY 14220 Existing Patients: (716) 923-9650
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- University at Buffalo - State University of New York, Residency Hospital — 2001
- New York State U, School of Medicine - Buffalo, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Excellus BlueCross BlueShield
- Fidelis Care
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independent Health
- MVP Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Jajkowski?
I have had 2 lung surgeries by Dr. Jajkowski. Back to work after 2 weeks, I'm happy. Can't say enough good about him and his staff.
- Catholic Health - St. Joseph Campus
- ECMC Health Campus
- Kenmore Mercy Hospital
- Mercy Hospital Of Buffalo
- Mount Saint Mary's Hospital And Health Center
- Sisters Of Charity Hospital