Dr. Huber has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Huber, MD is a hematology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Huber completed a residency at Mayo Clinic. He currently practices at Avera Med Grp Hmtlgy/Bone Marrw and is affiliated with Avera Flandreau Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Huber is board certified in Hematology.
- Mayo Clinic, Fellowship Hospital — 2005
- Mayo Clinic, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Mayo Clinic, Internship Hospital — 2000
- Georgia Regents U, Medical College, Medical School — 1999
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Avera Med Grp Hmtlgy/Bone Marrw
Avera Med Grp Hmtlgy/Bone Marrw1000 E 23rd St Ste 230, Sioux Falls, SD 57105 Existing Patients: (605) 322-6900
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Huber?
Dr. Huber and all of the staff from lab, chemo, radiation has shown nothing but compassionate towards me in my Cancer journey. I am going to be re-locating and the new care team will have big shoes to fill.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Huber, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Huber's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Huber accepts your insurance.
Dr. Huber frequently treats Blood Disorders.
Dr. Huber's office is located at 1000 E 23rd St Ste 230, Sioux Falls, SD 57105. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Flandreau Hospital
- Avera Marshall Regional Medical Center
- Avera McKennan Hospital and University Health Center
- Avera Sacred Heart Hospital
- Avera St. Mary's Hospital
- Brookings Health System
- Hendricks Community Hospital
- Milbank Area Health Care Campus
- Pipestone County Medical Center and Family Clinic - Avera