Dr. Hoeprich has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Hoeprich, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Dayton, OH. Dr. Hoeprich completed a residency at Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center. and is affiliated with Soin Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hoeprich is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- Montreal Neurological Institute and Hospital, McGill University, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Wayne State University, Detroit Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- University of Toledo College of Medicine, Medical School — 2005
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
- 1 3700 Southern Blvd Ste 300, Dayton, OH 45429 Existing Patients: (937) 643-9299
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hoeprich?
Dr. Hoeprich is phenomenal. He is a true leader in the field of neurosurgery. He is very approachable, explains everything in layman’s terms, and is extremely talented. I would definitely recommend him to friends and family.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Hoeprich, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hoeprich's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hoeprich accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hoeprich frequently treats Cranial Neurosurgery and Pediatric Neurosurgery.
Dr. Hoeprich's office is located at 3700 Southern Blvd Ste 300, Dayton, OH 45429. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Soin Medical Center