Dr. Hemmila has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Hemmila, MD is a critical care surgery specialist in Ann Arbor, MI. Dr. Hemmila completed a residency at University MI. He currently practices at University of Michigan Health Systems and is affiliated with University Hospital - University of Michigan. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Hemmila is board certified in Critical Care Surgery.
- University MI, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- University MI, Residency Hospital — 2001
- University MI, Internship Hospital — 1995
- University of Michigan Medical School, Medical School — 1994
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Hemmila?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Hemmila, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Hemmila's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Hemmila accepts your insurance.
Dr. Hemmila frequently treats Burn Injuries, Second-Degree Burns, and Intestinal Obstruction.
Dr. Hemmila's office is located at 1500 E Medical Center Dr Spc 5033, Ann Arbor, MI 48109. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital - University of Michigan