Dr. Mark Gordon, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Gordon's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Gordon, MD is a cardiology specialist in Sioux Falls, SD. Dr. Gordon completed a residency at Hennepin County Medical Center. and is affiliated with Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota. Dr. Gordon is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Minneapolis VA Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital
- University of Minnesota, Fellowship Hospital
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Hennepin County Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1990
- University of Minnesota Medical School, Medical School — 1989
- 1 4520 W 69 St N Central Heart, Sioux Falls, SD 57108 Existing Patients: (605) 977-5000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gordon?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gordon accepts your insurance.
Dr. Gordon frequently treats Arrhythmia Screening, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Chest Pain Evaluation.
Dr. Gordon's office is located at 4520 W 69 St N Central Heart, Sioux Falls, SD 57108. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gordon has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Avera Heart Hospital Of South Dakota