Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bodenhamer accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robert Bodenhamer, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in Oklahoma City, OK. Dr. Bodenhamer completed a residency at Okla Teach Hosps. He currently practices at Oklahoma Cardiovascular Associates. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bodenhamer is board certified in Thoracic Cardiovascular Surgery.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bodenhamer?
- Okla Teach Hosps, Residency Hospital
- Mass Genl Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1982
- Okla Teach Hosps, Internship Hospital — 1980
- University of Oklahoma / Health Sciences Center, Medical School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Care Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Oklahoma Cardiovascular Associates
Oklahoma Cardiovascular Associates4050 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73120 Existing Patients: (405) 608-3800
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bodenhamer frequently treats Cardiac Surgical Procedures.
Dr. Bodenhamer's office is located at 4050 W Memorial Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bodenhamer has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.