Dr. Blackwood has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Blackwood, MD is a family medicine specialist in Durham, NH. Dr. Blackwood completed a residency at University Of Va Med Center. He currently practices at Durham Health Center and is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Blackwood is board certified in Family Practice.
- University Of Va Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Durham Health Center
Durham Health Center36 Madbury Rd, Durham, NH 03824 Existing Patients: (603) 868-5080
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Blackwood?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Blackwood, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Blackwood's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Blackwood accepts your insurance.
Dr. Blackwood frequently treats Dyslipidemia, Lipid Disorders, and Hyperlipidemia.
Dr. Blackwood's office is located at 36 Madbury Rd, Durham, NH 03824. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital
- Wentworth - Douglass Hospital