Dr. Mark Powell, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Powell's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Powell, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in Fayetteville, AR. Dr. Powell completed a residency at Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus. and is affiliated with Northwest Health Physicians Specialty Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Powell is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- Barnes Jewish Hospital S Campus, Residency Hospital
- West Virginia University Hosps, Residency Hospital
- University Of Arkansas For Medical Sciences, Medical School — 1991
- Assurant Health
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Tennessee
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- Health Net
- Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
- Planned Administration Inc
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Powell?
Dr Powell and staff are first class. Bad knees this is the place to be.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Powell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Powell frequently treats Sprains and Strains (incl. Muscle Tear), Runner's Knee, and Knee Sprain.
Dr. Powell's office is located at 3714 N Business Dr Ste 101, Fayetteville, AR 72703. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Powell has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northwest Health Physicians Specialty Hospital
- Northwest Medical Center - Springdale
- Washington Regional Medical Center