Click here to compare with other Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Plunkett, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Fort Benning, GA. Dr. Plunkett completed a residency at St Lukes Hospital - Bethlehem. He currently practices at Martin Army Community Hospital.
- St Lukes Hospital - Bethlehem, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Carilion Roanoke Memorial Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Birmingham Medical College, Medical School — 1997
- Princeton Theological Seminary, Other Education — 1985
- Brite Divinity School, Other Education — 1981
- Texas Christian University, Undergraduate School — 1978
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Martin Army Community Hospital6600 Van Aalst Blvd, Fort Benning, GA 31905 Existing Patients: (762) 408-2605
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Plunkett?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Plunkett frequently treats Vaginosis Screening, Trichomoniasis Screening, and Genetic Screening for Breast Cancer.
Dr. Plunkett's office is located at 6600 Van Aalst Blvd, Fort Benning, GA 31905. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Plunkett has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.