Call (737) 276-4041 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mark Picone, DO is a interventional cardiology specialist in Austin, TX. Dr. Picone completed a residency at St. Joseph Mercy Hospital. He currently practices at Austin Heart and is affiliated with St. David's Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Picone is board certified in Interventional Cardiology.
- University Of Wisconsin Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- St. Joseph Mercy Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1991
- Mt. Clemens General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University Of Rochester-Graduate School, Other Education — 1982
- State University of New York Brockport, Undergraduate School — 1981
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pain Management Consultants PA900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705 Existing Patients: (737) 276-4041
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Picone?
I am a new patient of Dr. Picone who was recommended by my GP. Having had high blood pressure controlled by medication, I sought more extensive review of my vascular health. I find Dr. Picone to be supported by excellent staff who work well as a team and each are interested in me as a patient and offer great explanation. Dr. Picone is direct and thorough about current condition, options and future outcomes. I am satisfied with all aspects of the Vein Center from scheduling and follow-up.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Picone has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Picone, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Picone's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Picone accepts your insurance.
Dr. Picone frequently treats Adult Congenital Heart Conditions.
Dr. Picone's office is located at 900 W 38th St Ste 400, Austin, TX 78705. Find other locations and directions.
- St. David's Medical Center
- Heart Hospital of Austin
- St. David's North Austin Medical Center
- St. David's Round Rock Medical Center
- Ascension Seton Medical Center Austin
- Baylor Scott & White Medical Center – Marble Falls