Dr. Mark Tallman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Tallman's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Tallman, MD is a cardiology specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Tallman completed a residency at Walter Reed Army Med Cente. He currently practices at Albany Associates in Cardiology and is affiliated with Albany Medical Center Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Tallman is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
- Strong Memorial, Fellowship Hospital — 1998
- Walter Reed Army Med Cente, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Albany Medical College, Medical School — 1990
- Amalgamated Clothing & Textile Workers Union
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- MVP Health Care
- National Elevator
- PHP-Physicians Health Plan
- POMCO Group
- Universal American
- Wells Fargo Insurance
- Wisconsin Physicians Service
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Albany Associates in Cardiology
Capital Cardiology Associates PC7 Southwoods Blvd, Albany, NY 12211 Existing Patients: (518) 292-6000
Capital Cardiology Associates-Troy
Elaine Zoberman Saltiel MD PC2231 Burdett Ave, Troy, NY 12180 Existing Patients: (518) 292-6200
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tallman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tallman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Tallman frequently treats Heart Disease, Hypertensive Heart and Chronic Kidney Disease, and Electrocardiogram (EKG).
Dr. Tallman's office is located at 7 Southwoods Blvd, Albany, NY 12211. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tallman has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Albany Medical Center Hospital
- Albany Memorial Hospital
- Saint Peter's Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital
- Samaritan Hospital - St. Mary's Campus
- Stony Brook University Hospital