Click here to compare with other Vascular & Interventional Radiology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Rheaume, MD is a vascular & interventional radiology specialist in Cartersville, GA. Dr. Rheaume completed a residency at Emory University Hospital. He currently practices at Summit Virtual Radiology LLC and is affiliated with Adventhealth Gordon. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2008
- Emory University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2007
- Emory University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2003
- Memphis Hospital Medical College, Medical School — 2002
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Rheaume?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Rheaume frequently treats Vascular Duplex Ultrasonography and Plethysmography, Atherosclerosis, and Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis.
Dr. Rheaume's office is located at 10 Bowen Ct, Cartersville, GA 30120. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Rheaume has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Adventhealth Gordon
- Cartersville Medical Center