Dr. Leischner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Leischner, MD is a nephrology & hypertension specialist in Chicago, IL. Dr. Leischner completed a residency at Loyola University Medical Center Hines Va. He currently practices at Associates in Nephrology, S.C. and is affiliated with Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Loyola University Medical Center Hines Va, Fellowship Hospital
- Loyola University Medical Center Hines Va, Residency Hospital
- Loyola University Of Chicago/Stritch School Of Medicine, Medical School — 2001
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Priority Health
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Associates in Nephrology, S.C.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leischner?
Dr. Leischner is knowledgeable, communicative, intuitive, and honest. For over a year, I have been pleased with his care and his treatment of my FSGS. He discusses options, and LISTENS to me, before prescribing treatments. So far, he has been able to keep me off dialysis. I appreciate his efforts. I also appreciate the care and kindness of Joanne, who works for Dr. Leischner. She is a gem!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Leischner, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leischner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leischner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leischner frequently treats Proteinuria, Diabetes With Renal Manifestations, and Venous Compression.
Dr. Leischner's office is located at 2608 W Addison St, Chicago, IL 60618. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
- AMITA Health Saint Joseph Hospital Chicago
- AMITA Health Saints Mary and Elizabeth Medical Center Chicago
- Swedish Covenant Hospital
- Weiss Memorial Hospital