Dr. Lachiewicz has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Lachiewicz, MD is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Lachiewicz completed a residency at Cleveland Clinic Foundation / Metrohealth Medical Center (Case Western Reserve University). He currently practices at Emory Gynecology & Obstetrics and is affiliated with Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lachiewicz is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Emory University, Fellowship Hospital — 2015
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation / Metrohealth Medical Center (Case Western Reserve University), Residency Hospital — 2014
- Cleveland Clinic Foundation / Metrohealth Medical Center (Case Western Reserve University), Internship Hospital — 2011
- University Of North Carolina At Chapel Hill, Medical School — 2010
- Loyola University Maryland, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Peach State Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory Gynecology & Obstetrics
Emory Gynecology & Obstetrics5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 700, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 778-3401
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lachiewicz?
Amazing Doctor! I seen many doctors for ongoing issues with fibroids. After a horrible Myomectomy. I was referred to see Dr. Lachiewicz. He was patient, he made sure I understood what was going to take place. His bed side manner was Amazing! I am so thankful to have found this Amazing Dr!!!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Lachiewicz, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Lachiewicz's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lachiewicz accepts your insurance.
Dr. Lachiewicz frequently treats Gynecologic Conditions.
Dr. Lachiewicz's office is located at 5673 Peachtree Dunwoody Rd Ste 700, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Saint Joseph's Hospital
- Emory University Hospital
- Emory University Hospital Midtown