Dr. Kerekes has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Kerekes, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Brooklyn Center, MN. Dr. Kerekes completed a residency at University Of Ks School Of Med. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Kerekes is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- University Of Ks School Of Med, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska / College of Medicine, Medical School — 1996
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Kerekes, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kerekes' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kerekes accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kerekes frequently treats ADHD and-or ADD, Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), and Autism.
Dr. Kerekes' office is located at 6300 Shingle Creek Pkwy Ste 370, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- 1 6300 Shingle Creek Pkwy Ste 370, Brooklyn Center, MN 55430 (651) 769-6250