Dr. Mark Peeler, MD is a vascular surgery specialist in Annapolis, MD. Dr. Peeler completed a residency at Vanderbilt University Med Center. He currently practices at MedStar Cardiology Associates and is affiliated with Anne Arundel Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Peeler is board certified in Vascular Surgery.
- Vanderbilt Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2000
- Vanderbilt University Med Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Vanderbilt Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Johns Hopkins University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 1992
- Notre Dame, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Peeler?
As a RN I was surprised to find i had a blockage in my right carotid artery. I was at serious risk for stroke. New to Maryland I was referred to Dr. Peeler vascular surgeon. My intervention (surgery) was needed sooner than later. Dr Peeler was very thorough and informative about the procedure. His staff were excellent. I couldn't have had a better experience if i had the procedure done in the hospital where I worked for 25 years. Thanks to his outstanding surgical skills I came through with no complications and was discharged to home the very next day. Due to Covid 19 my follow up was done via tele conference with no issues. I thank Dr. Peeler with saving my life. He is an excellent surgeon with a wonderful bedside manner, I am scheduled to see him again in six months for follow up. Thank you again Dr. Peeler for saving me from possible stroke and saving my life. As a health care professional I must say you are an outstanding provider!
- Anne Arundel Medical Center