Dr. Mark Day, DC generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Day's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Day, DC is a chiropractor in Georgetown, OH. He currently practices at Brown County Womens Health Llc. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / NATIONAL COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC, Medical School — 1991
- Kenyon College, Undergraduate School — 1988
- NATIONAL UNIVERSITY OF HEALTH SCIENCES / NATIONAL COLLEGE OF CHIROPRACTIC, Other Education
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Mutual of Omaha
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Day?
I started seeing Dr. Day about a month ago when my lower back was out of alignment and within 2-3 visits I felt I was pretty much back to normal. I haven't been to a chiropractor for several years because I could never find one who would actually do the right kinds of adjustment on me and get me on the road to feeling better. I highly recommend Dr. Day to anyone who is having back and spinal problems. He is the best chiropractor I have gone to in over 25 years. He also treated my younger sister a few years ago when she was having severe back problems and he got her back to normal and able to work again. If I could give him a 6 or 7 STAR rating I would! He is one of the very best who seems to truly care about his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Day accepts your insurance.
Dr. Day frequently treats Back Disorders, Back Injuries, and Back Sprain.
Dr. Day's office is located at 864 S Main St, Georgetown, OH 45121. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Day has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.