Dr. Carter has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Carter, MD is a family medicine specialist in Hobart, IN. Dr. Carter completed a residency at Meth Hospital Gary. He currently practices at Lake George Medical Center and is affiliated with St. Mary Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Carter is board certified in Family Practice.
- Meth Hospital Gary, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Ross University, School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1982
- Manchester College, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Principal Financial Group
- Sagamore Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lake George Medical Center
Lake George Medical Center164 Bracken Pkwy, Hobart, IN 46342 Existing Patients: (219) 942-1145
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Carter?
Very professional and congenial in nature.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Carter accepts your insurance.
Dr. Carter frequently treats Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Bladder Infection, and Malaise and Fatigue.
Dr. Carter's office is located at 164 Bracken Pkwy, Hobart, IN 46342. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Carter speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Mary Medical Center