Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Mark Noar, MD
Dr. Mark Noar, MD is
- UNIVERSITY OF HAMBURG / MEDICAL FACULTY, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- University Hospital SUNY Health Science Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- University Of Ne College Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1984
- Beth Israel Hosp Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1981
- University Central Del Este Escuela De Med San Pedros De Macoris, Medical School — 1980
- Columbia U, Other Education — 1977
- Tulane University School Medicine, Other Education — 1975
- Ursinus College, Undergraduate School — 1974
- Self Pay
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
French, German, Italian, Spanish
Compare with other Gastroenterology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Noar?
He is an amazing GI that truly cares about his patients and goes far above and beyond to help. He did the Stretta procedure on me and I am quite happy. I flew from California twice because he is a world leader in the Stretta procedure and in LPR. Glad I did!
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Sharecare insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Mark Noar, MD. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Noar's profile.
Dr. Noar in specializes in Gastroenterology. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Noar frequently treats the following conditions: Esophagitis, Reflux Esophagitis and Eosinophilic Esophagitis. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Noar's office is located at 7402 York Rd Ste 100 Towson, MD 21204. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Noar is able to speak French, German, Italian and Spanish. View profile to see all.
Dr. Noar provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Mark Noar, MD has a star rating of 3.5/5. See more patient feedback on Sharecare.
Endoscopic Microsurgery Assoc.7402 York Rd Ste 100, Towson, MD 21204 (410) 494-0156