Call (720) 764-7948 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Mark Robinson, MD is a neurosurgery specialist in Denver, CO. Dr. Robinson completed a residency at University of Nebraska Medical Center. He currently practices at CarePoint Neurosurgery & Spine and is affiliated with Rose Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Robinson is board certified in Neurosurgery.
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Residency Hospital
- University of Nebraska Medical Center, Internship Hospital
- University Of Colorado Health Sciences Center, Medical School
- University of The Pacific, Undergraduate School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Colorado Access
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Great West Life
- Kaiser Permanente
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Robinson?
Dr. Robinson explained how he could help me and he did what he said he would do. Wonderful surgeon. Cole Neilson and the entire office staff are very good. I wouldnt go snywhere else for help.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Robinson, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Robinson's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Robinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Robinson frequently treats Osteoarthritis of Spine, Myelopathy, and Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement).
Dr. Robinson's office is located at 4700 Hale Pkwy Ste 330, Denver, CO 80220. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Robinson has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
- Rose Medical Center
- OrthoColorado Hospital
- St. Anthony Hospital
CarePoint Neurosurgery & Spine