Dr. Mark Halikis, MD is a orthopedic hand surgery specialist in Orange, CA. Dr. Halikis completed a residency at U Calif Irvine. He currently practices at Orthopedic Specialty Institute and is affiliated with Saint Joseph Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Halikis is board certified in Hand Surgery.
Orthopedic Specialty Institute
Orthopedic Specialty Institute280 S Main St Ste 200, Orange, CA 92868 Existing Patients: (714) 634-4567
- Washington University, Fellowship Hospital — 1994
- U Calif Irvine, Residency Hospital — 1993
- U Calif Irvine, Internship Hospital — 1989
- University of Southern California School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Halikis?
Dr. Halikis has operated on both of my hands, at separate times. He does an excellent job at explaining procedures, options, and expectations. I'm 57 years old, so I have a fair history of various doctors with which to compare him.
- Saint Joseph Hospital