Dr. Abraham has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Abraham, MD is a general surgery specialist in North Sioux City, SD. Dr. Abraham completed a residency at Gundersen Lutheran Health System. He currently practices at Midlands Clinic and is affiliated with Dunes Surgical Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Abraham is board certified in General Surgery.
- Gundersen Lutheran Health System, Residency Hospital — 2014
- Gundersen Lutheran Health System, Internship Hospital — 2010
- Creighton University, Undergraduate School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Midlands Clinic705 N Sioux Point Rd Ste 100, North Sioux City, SD 57049 Existing Patients: (605) 217-5500
Mcfarland Clinic PC OBG/GYN
Carroll Obstetrics/Gynecology1214 S Grant Rd, Carroll, IA 51401 Existing Patients: (712) 792-1500
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Abraham?
I am so very thankful that Dr. Abraham was my surgeon. I am blessed my family trusted in his skills, warm of his personality, and we were not wrong in doing so. He is a distinguished surgeon who saved my life and the Greater Sioux City Area will all benefit from his talent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Mark Abraham, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Abraham's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Abraham accepts your insurance.
Dr. Abraham frequently treats Intestinal Obstruction, Cholecystitis and Gallstones, and Umbilical Hernia.
Dr. Abraham's office is located at 705 N Sioux Point Rd Ste 100, North Sioux City, SD 57049. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Abraham speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Dunes Surgical Hospital
- MercyOne Siouxland Medical Center
- Pender Community Hospital
- UnityPoint Health– St. Luke's Regional Medical Center