Dr. Mark Meyer, MD is a cardiology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Meyer completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. He currently practices at Gerald S Bahr MD and is affiliated with Lenox Hill Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
Gerald S Bahr MD110 E 59th St Rm 9a, New York, NY 10022 (212) 583-2999
- Hospital Of The University Of Pennsylvania, Fellowship Hospital
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1995
- Yale University, Medical School — 1994
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Meyer?
The man saved my life
- Lenox Hill Hospital