Click here to compare with other Oncology Specialists.
Dr. Mark Merlin, MD is a oncology specialist in Decatur, GA. Dr. Merlin completed a residency at Ga Rad Therapy Ctr/Med College Ga. He currently practices at Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia, LLC. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Merlin is board certified in Radiation Oncology.
- Ga Rad Therapy Ctr/Med College Ga, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Medical College of Georgia Hospital and Clinic, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Louisiana State Univ School Of Medicine In New Orleans, Medical School — 1993
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia, LLC
Radiotherapy Clinics of Georgia - Decatur2349 LAWRENCEVILLE HWY, Decatur, GA 30033 Existing Patients: (404) 320-1550
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Merlin?
I feel very comfortable when I visited for treatment. At my age, I have seen many doctors but none have explain in Details like Doctor Merlin did.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Merlin has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Merlin frequently treats SPECT Scan, PET-CT Scan, and Ultrasound Guided Procedures.
Dr. Merlin's office is located at 2349 LAWRENCEVILLE HWY, Decatur, GA 30033. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.