Click here to compare with other Otolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat) Specialists.
Dr. Mark Maslan, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Overland Park, KS. Dr. Maslan completed a residency at University of Michigan Hospitals. He currently practices at Ascentist Ear Nose and Throat - Menorah and is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Maslan is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- University of Michigan Hospitals, Residency Hospital
- University Of Missouri Kansas City School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Catherine McCauley Hlth Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Cenpatico Behavioral Health
- Coventry Health Care
- Family Health Partners
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
- HCA Midwest Comp Care
- Healthcare USA
- Homestate Health Plan
- Missouri Care
- Molina Healthcare
- New Directions Behavioral Health
- Preferred Health Professionals
- Preferred Mental Health Management, LLC
- Premier Group Insurance
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Maslan?
Doctor Mark Maslan helped me get my hearing back, my ear canal was completely blocked due to Surfers ear. Surfers ear is bone growths that forms as lumps that grow in the ear canal. The cause of it may be exposure to cold water or cold wind, The extra bone growth, is also called exostosis and believed to be your bodies defense mechanism to protect the ear drum from the cold water or cold air. I spent 30 years Surfing in California and that is most likely what caused my exostosis. I really appreciate the time he took to explain the procedure and it actually ended up being a very difficult surgery, which took over 2 hours to fix my ear canal. My ear healed up perfectly and I am able to hear again on that side. I highly recommend Dr. Mark Maslan!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Maslan frequently treats Earwax Buildup, Chronic Sinusitis, and Loss of Smell and-or Taste.
Dr. Maslan's office is located at 5701 W 119th St Ste 425, Overland Park, KS 66209. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Maslan speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Maslan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Menorah Medical Center
- Research Medical Center