Dr. Mandell has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Mark Mandell, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Beverly, MA. Dr. Mandell completed a residency at Boston Fltg Hosp-Ne Med Ctr. He currently practices at Lahey Health Primary Care, Beverly. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Mandell is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Boston Fltg Hosp-Ne Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1982
- Childrens Hospital and Research Center at Oakland, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Highland Genl Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Tufts U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lahey Health Primary Care, Beverly
Pediatric Associates of Greater Salem30 Tozer Rd, Beverly, MA 01915 Existing Patients: (978) 745-3050
Dr Kwait84 Highland Ave, Salem, MA 01970 Existing Patients: (978) 745-3050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Mandell?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Mandell accepts your insurance.
Dr. Mandell frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Abscess or Cyst Drainage or Aspiration , and Abscess or Fluid Incision and Drainage.
Dr. Mandell's office is located at 30 Tozer Rd, Beverly, MA 01915. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Mandell speaks Portuguese and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.